"Walking around looking for a way, but no one tells me which way to go. Caught up in a world, a labyrinth, a maze. Where yes Men can easily be known. I ask them no questions; they give me no answers. Following the wise, but they're walking in pampers. Give me a cigarette, smoking my cancer. Drink the pain away but I still have no answer. I'm lost on a road." -Gorilla Zoe "Lost"

Dec 10, 2010

Words

Words:
Just letters strewn together
Simple letters
(There are twenty six of them in the English alphabet)
But together they form hundreds of thousands of
Words.

Simple Words.
Words like
No.
Don't.
Stop.
(...Rape)


Words that you ignored
A word You created for Her.
The Day You took from Her.
Violating Her in the worse possible way.

Turning her cold.
Her beauty encased in ice.
Her smile dim.
Her eyes black, lifeless.
A shell of who once was...
Please. Don't. Stop.

Words.
Words turning to silence.
Her pleas falling on deaf ears.
Her sobs going unnoticed
Blocked by unrequited lust

Rape.
Words she won't speak.
Words she can't speak.
They make her feel inferior.
Wrong. Dirty.
As if it was her fault.

Words.
Just letters.
Strewn together.



No comments:

Post a Comment